Monday 3 November 2014

Do you ever reflect on the world or your place in it? Do you hope to feel stronger and more confident?

Women’s Community Matters: Beautiful Women
 
 
 

Do you ever reflect on the world or your place in it?  Do you long for connections with other people?  Do you hope to meet new people but aren’t sure how to go about it?  Do you hope to feel stronger and more confident?  

 
Beautiful Women could be for you!  The 6-week personal development course has been running at Women’s Community Matters since February 2014.  The sessions explore the world and our place in it through topics such as Beautiful Women, Embracing Difference, Who am I, My Journey, Love & Belonging and Reflections.  They are discussion focussed but also include group and individual activities to prompt reflection and connection!    
 
 
So, what do our Beautiful Women think?
…"I have really felt a difference in my self since being in the sessions. I've enjoyed sharing with the group and learning that I am not alone." 
…"I have learnt not to let people walk all over me and to respect myself" 
…"I'm getting stronger every day" 
…“Very empowering & humbling.  A privilege to hear other women share their innermost feelings”
…"I am happy to have met some people that are like me and in the same boat" 
…"It is good to be reminded that as a person, you do count"
 
 
Start your journey with Beautiful Women today by calling Women’s Community Matters on 01229 311102 and leaving your name and number.  We will give you a call to give you more information and confirm the start date.  The next course is due to start on Wednesday 12th November 2014, 1pm – 3pm.
 

Handmade gifts after every session

 
For now, a farewell message from one Beautiful Woman to another:
 
"After all those years as a woman hearing ‘not thin enough, not pretty enough, not smart enough, not this enough, not that enough,’ almost overnight I woke up one morning and thought, ‘I am enough.’ – Anna Quindlen
 
 
We are really looking forward to meeting you soon!
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment